Women’s Way is a program that pays for breast and cervical screening services for women who meet certain age and income qualifications. Women can have insurance, but that insurance may not cover preventive screening services or they may have a high deductible. The program serves Barnes, Foster, LaMoure, Logan, McIntosh and Stutsman counties.
- Is a resident of North Dakota.
- Is age 40 through 64.
- Meets income guidelines.
- Has insurance that doesn’t cover Pap tests and/or mammograms or can’t afford to pay her deductible or co-payments or doesn’t have insurance.
- Is not enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid or Medicare Part B.
- Is 65 or older and is not eligible for Medicare or cannot afford Medicare Part B.
- Is age 21 through 39, has breast symptoms (lump) or is due for a Pap test or needs breast or cervical diagnostic procedures