Central Valley Health District was established in 1973. The main office is located at 122 2nd St NW in beautiful downtown Jamestown and serves residents of Stutsman and Logan County. The Board of Health governs the agency. Funding for agency services come from local, state and federal funds, including grants, private insurance and a sliding fee.
All eligible persons shall have equal access to the programs, facilities and employment of this agency, without regard to race, creed, economic status, color, sex, national origin, physical or mental handicap.
Prevent, promote, protect for optimal community health.
- Collaboration – Working with other facilities and services in the community to promote optimal community health.
- Respect – Embrace the dignity and diversity of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Science – Support and promote evidence-based practices.
- Teamwork – Working together to share purpose and common goal.
- Excellence – Achieve the highest quality in what we do.
- Innovation – Integrating new ideas and technology into practical processes to improve our effectiveness.
- Prevention – Using knowledge to prevent disease and injury and make smart decisions to stay healthy.
- Increase awareness of values of public health in our community.
- Develop and implement strategies to obtain sustainable, adequate public health.
- Ensure optimal competent workforce to fulfill our mission.
- Focus public health practice to address the determinants of health.
- Practice collaborative/integrative leadership.
- Commit to continuous quality improvement.
- Enhance our ability to respond to emerging health issues.
The purpose of the Community Health Partnership is to evaluate the health status of the community and help identify priority areas. We’ve partnered with Jamestown Regional Medical Center to help improve the health of the community. The vision of the Community Health Partnership is to be the healthiest community in which to live, learn, work and play. For more information please visit www.chpstutsman.com.