Vaccinations & Immunizations
Central Valley Health offers vaccinations on Mondays and Fridays at our Jamestown office during business hours. Appointments are preferred, but walk-ins are welcome.
COVID-19 VACCINE ALERT: Currently we are providing COVID BOOSTERS ONLY, if you are interested in a primary series dose (1st or 2nd dose) you must call 252-8130 to get on a waiting list.
Select a date below to register for a COVID-19 BOOSTER OR Flu vaccination.
To request your official vaccination record visit: Immunization Record Request | Department of Health
Central Valley Health offers the following immunizations:
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- DTaP (Diphtheria, Tetanus, Pertussis)
- TDaP (Tetanus, Diphtheria, Pertussis)
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Prevnar 13
- Meningococcal B (Trumemba)
- HPV (Human Papillomavirus)
- Hib (Haemophilus Influenzae Type b) (for children only)
- Seasonal Influenza (Flu)
- Pfizer BIVALENT booster (12 years old +)
- Moderna BIVALENT booster (18 years old +)
- Pfizer (5-11 years old)
Pfizer (> 5 years old) – Available, but must call Mike at CVHD and get on waiting list.