The following services are available during regular office hours:
- Blood Pressure Check, Blood Sugar, Hemoglobin
- Urinalysis Screening
- Ear Irrigations & Checks (Infection, Wax)
- TB (Tuberculosis) Testing
- Lipid Profile (Cholesterol) (By Appointment)
- Footcare Clinics (By Appointment)
- Medication Monitoring and Setup
- Therapeutic Procedures (e.g. dressing changes, suture removal, catheter care, etc.
Central Valley Health Nurses also provide the following services to the Jamestown Public Schools, and the Stutsman and Logan County Schools:
- Individual Health Assessments to students and staff
- Health Education at all levels of education
- Health Screenings such as vision
- Consultant on health concerns pertinent to the safety of the students and staff
- Advocate in implementing health programs to promote the wellness of the students
The school nurse has scheduled visits on a regular basis to ensure consistency of these services.