Medical, Educational and counseling services
- All birth control methods available
- Education on how to use birth control method of choice
- “Safer-sex” practices
- Pregnancy testing and education
- Health promotion and physical exams
- Fertility education
Our services are provided on a sliding fee scale based on income and family size. CVHD may file with your health insurance, if you have insurance. Our family planning clinic provides CONFIDENTIAL services to females and males of any age regardless of how much money you do or do not have.
Free condoms available
Stop into CVHD for free condoms – no questions asked! Just ask the front receptionist.
Confidential testing and examinations available in Carrington, Jamestown and Valley City. Call (701) 252-8130 to make an appointment.
- Hepatitis C
- Pap test/HPV
- Bacterial Infections
- Yeast infections
Why use family planning?
- The leading cause of unintended pregnancy is not being able to afford family planning services. Birth control is one component of family planning and prevents both unintended pregnancies and STIs (sexually transmitted infections).
- A planned pregnancy is more likely to result in a healthy baby. Young women with unplanned pregnancies are less likely to get adequate prenatal care.
- A young adult who does not experience an unplanned pregnancy is more likely to stay in school and attend college, making them more marketable when joining the workforce!