Currently Vaccinating in Stutsman and Logan Counties:
- Healthcare / First Responders / Long Term Care
- All persons 65 years and older
- Ages 18 and older living with two or more high-risk* medical condition
- Child care workers
- School staff (Teachers, nutritional services, aides, bus drivers, principals, administrative staff, custodians, etc)
* High-risk medical conditions as defined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) here.
Before you register, review the following reminders:
- Do not register if you are not in the priority groups listed above.
- You MUST use Chrome, Firefox, or Safari (Apple) browsers when registering.
You will be asked to remain onsite for 15 minutes following the vaccination.
What: 1st Dose COVID Vaccination Clinic
Location: Jamestown Civic Center Exchequer Room (North Entrance)
Date: Wednesday, March 10
Time: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
ATTENTION: You will be turned away if you do not fit into the priority groups listed above and register for an appointment.
Testing event pre-registration link: https://testreg.nd.gov/
Visit the Central Valley Health District Facebook page here for more information on upcoming events.
North Dakota Smart Restart Guidance:
- Smart Restart – All Industries
- Workplace Screening Guidance
- Food Establishment Coronavirus Recommendations
COVID-19 Guidance from the Centers for Disease Control:
- Guidance for schools and childcare
- Guidance for long term care facilities
- Guidance for healthcare facilities
- Guidance for businesses and employers
- Guidiance for essential workplace
- Community mitigation guidance
There are no upcoming events at this time.