Central Valley Health District:
- 122 2nd St NW – Jamestown | 9am – 12pm (M-F)
The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy:
- 703 1st Ave S – Jamestown | 8:30am – 6:00pm (M-F), 8:30am – 12:00pm (Sat)
Thrifty White Pharmacy:
- 310 1st Ave S (Hugos ) – Jamestown | 9:00am – 8:00pm (M-F), 9:00am – 5:00pm (Sat), 11:00am – 3:00pm (Sun)
- 320 10th Ave SE – Jamestown | 701.252.5980 | 9:00am – 6:00pm (M-F)
Jamestown Civic Center – North Entrance (available at COVID testing events only):
- 212 3rd Ave NE – Jamestown | 11:00am – 1:00pm (Tu, W, Th)
Napoleon Drug Pharmacy
- 214 Main Ave – Napoleon | 9:00am – 5:00pm (M-F)
Community testing events are free of charge for both rapid and PCR testing. Results for rapid tests are available within 2 hours of test and results for PCR tests are available within approximately 48-72 hours of test. Results are not guaranteed within 72 hours of test. For more information on your results, visit https://www.health.nd.gov/covidtestresults.
UPDATE (6/21): Please use Main (West) Entrance for testing until further notice.
The citizen portal provides you direct access to the test result and the result copy.
- You will need to create or use an existing NDLogin and associate it with your TestReg registration account. An NDLogin is an account that can be used to access multiple online services provided by North Dakota state government (ex. Game & Fish, Job Service, Parks and Recreation) without the need to create a new account for each service.
- You will be prompted to create an account when accessing your result e-notification and when registering for a test at testreg.nd.gov.
- Here are step-by-step instructions for creating and accessing an account:
- Gateway Pharmacy – South: 835 S. Washington St Ste 2, 701-223-1656, appt. only, https://www.gatewaypharmacy.com/
- Mayo Pharmacy: 303 N 4th St, 701-223-2424, appt. only, www.mayopharmacynd.com
- Pembina County Memorial Hospital: 301 Mountain St East, 701-265-8461, appt only. $200 cash only
- Wall’s Medicine Center: 708 S. Washington, 701-746-0497, appt. only, https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/
- Anova Family Health: 301 12th St SE, 701-842-6400, appt. only, https://anovafamilyhealth.com/
- The Medicine Shoppe Pharmacy: 703 1st Ave S, 701-252-3002, appt. only, call for appt. $150/test cash price.