Nurse of the Day
Public health nurses are available to answer health related questions, provide screenings and referrals.
Call 701-252-8130 or stop in at the office.
The following services are available during regular office hours (no appointment necessary unless indicated):
- Health Assessments Such as:
- Blood Pressure
- Blood Sugar Screening
- Hemoglobin Screening
- Urinalysis Screening
- Ear checks (infection, wax)
- Ear Irrigations
- TB (tuberculosis) Testing
- Lipid profile (cholesterol) (by appointment)
- Footcare clinics (by appointment only)
- Home Visits
- Health Maintenance Clinics at various community locations
- Health Tracks (Logan County only)
- Medication monitoring and setup
- School Nursing Services
- Therapeutic procedures by doctor's order (e.g. dressing changes, suture removal, catheter care, etc)
Children, Adolescents, and Adults
No appointment necessary
(call 252-8130 or stop in for more information)
Did you know...more than 25 diseases
are preventable with vaccines?
Are you up to date?
CVHD contacts all mothers who deliver at the Jamestown Regional Medical Center by phone and/or home visitation to offer health
information and counseling for moms and newborns.
**Some fees for service are based on income and family size.