To be the healthiest community to live, learn, work, and play.
Prevent, promote, protect for optimal community health.
- Collaboration – Working with other facilities and services in the community to promote optimal community health.
- Respect – Embrace the dignity and diversity of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Science – Support and promote evidence-based practices.
- Teamwork – Working together to share purpose and common goal.
- Excellence – Achieve the highest quality in what we do.
- Innovation – Integrating new ideas and technology into practical processes to improve our effectiveness.
- Prevention – Using knowledge to prevent disease and injury and make smart decisions to stay healthy.
- Increase awareness of values of public health in our community.
- Develop and implement strategies to obtain sustainable, adequate public health.
- Ensure optimal competent workforce to fulfill our mission.
- Focus public health practice to address the determinants of health.
- Practice collaborative/integrative leadership.
- Commit to continuous quality improvement.
- Enhance our ability to respond to emerging health issues.
This website will keep you informed of services available, health alerts, and contact information. In the event of a public health threat or emergency, this website will be utilized as one of the tools to provide you with the most up-to-date information available.
Because we value your thoughts, please do not hesitate to contact us with your comments on how we can best serve you.