This website will keep you informed of services available, health alerts, and contact information. In the event of a public health threat or emergency, this website will be utilized as one of the tools to provide you with the most up-to-date information available.
Because we value your thoughts, please do not hesitate to contact us with your comments on how we can best serve you.
To be the healthiest community to live, learn, work, and play.
Prevent, promote, protect for optimal community health.
- Collaboration – Working with other facilities and services in the community to promote optimal community health.
- Respect – Embrace the dignity and diversity of individuals, groups, and communities.
- Science – Support and promote evidence-based practices.
- Teamwork – Working together to share purpose and common goal.
- Excellence – Achieve the highest quality in what we do.
- Innovation – Integrating new ideas and technology into practical processes to improve our effectiveness.
- Prevention – Using knowledge to prevent disease and injury and make smart decisions to stay healthy.
- Increase awareness of values of public health in our community.
- Develop and implement strategies to obtain sustainable, adequate public health.
- Ensure optimal competent workforce to fulfill our mission.
- Focus public health practice to address the determinants of health.
- Practice collaborative/integrative leadership.
- Commit to continuous quality improvement.
- Enhance our ability to respond to emerging health issues.
CVHD Fee Schedule
Community Health Assessment
Click on the headings below to get a list of the current policies for that department.